Acts I Hope to I Get to See This Summer #1 - 2020 Soundsytem

The amount of times I've discovered something two or three years down the line and then realised that I was actually standing stuffing my face outside the tent where they were making their seminal performace is getting into embarrassing figures now.

So this year on my festival travels I've decided to catch as many new performances as possible. I guess I really don't need to see 2ManyDjs for the 99th time.

Anyway today scouting around the Interweb I'm checking out the Ralph Lawson led Leeds/Argentina foursome 2020 Soundsytem today who I'd describe as the Disco Ozric Tentacles (less cider more house) and I think they is ace.

More fun than and less chin strokey than The Bays unfortunately they are only playing the first weekend of the Garden Festival and I'm not there so I'll probably not see them but at least being a Glasto is a better excuse than being pissed eating a hot dog outside the tent they are in. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment