Cool Shit

I am so out of the loop when it comes to music labels, I've got a copy of DJ Mag in had and am looking up every label I come across. Obviously my hipster prestige levels are taking a battering by announcing this but I don't care I've discovered or at least DJ Mag has pointed me towards so some cool stuff this afternoon. Namely Record Makers, Kavinsky, Acid Washed, Ikonika, Mantrap Records.

I like this tune from Acid Washed, it's kind of more acidic Ed Banger mixed with something that Moroder would have produced many moons ago, the singer is also called Barbara Panther which is in my opinion a good thing, the mixes are pretty cool too Gavin Russom version is a bit iffy to start with and takes a good five minutes to really get going but once it does its amazing, the Blackstrobe version is just very good.

Acid Washed - Snake (feat. Barbara Panther) from Record Makers on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment